GHAC, INC. = “EXTRADORNARY SERVICE”!
I. AT THE OFFICE → “EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE STARTS HERE.”
STEP 1: CONTACT US!
At GHAC, we highly-value “Service”. Our goal is to provide not just good service, but “Extraordinary Service”, and it all starts with the initial contact. So, we make it as easy as possible for you to contact our Service Department.
1. LET'S CHAT – One of our most popular services, the “BoldChat” option allows you to connect directly, and immediately with one of our live Customer Service Representatives. It's fast, easy, and fun.
- Click the “BoldChat” window on the bottom-right of the screen.
- Fill-out a brief customer information form.
- Get connected with a live CSR.
2. GIVE US A CALL – We have multiple, friendly, knowledgeable and professional Customer Service Reps ready to take your call 24/7.
3. COME ON IN – We welcome and enjoy customers visiting our office. We have a friendly, relaxing environment and professional, smiling staff eager to assist you with your HVAC needs.
STEP 2: SERVICE OPTIONS
At GHAC, we provide multiple options when it comes to solving your HVAC issues.
1. HELP YOURSELF – If you are the ambitious-type and like solving problems on your own, then simply click the “HELP YOUSELF” icon on the right-hand side of your screen and browse our menu of helpful items - all free for you to use.
- “HOW-TO” Videos – We are constantly compiling and improving our library of instructional videos for everything from “How to Replace the Batteries in Your Thermostat” to “How to Clean a Drain Line”.
- COMMON ISSUES and SOLUTIONS – We have compiled a list of the most Common Heating and Cooling Issues and their likely causes.
2. TECHCNICAL ADVISERS – Need to ask a question or get some technical advice? We have multiple Technical Advisers in the office, available and eager to share their service knowledge and insight with you.
3. SERVICE PARTS – We do our very best to make sure that we have the necessary repair and maintenance parts available for our field technicians - but we also share those parts with our customers. So, if you need air filters, bearings, belts, blowers, breakers, capacitors, contactors, control boards…zip-ties – and most everything in-between – we probably have you covered.
4. FIELD SERVICE – Some issues simply require a trained, knowledgeable technician on-site to accurately diagnose and solve – “We just have to get our hands on it”. That's where our excellent staff of Field Service Technicians comes-in. These men are not only highly-skilled and highly-experienced – they are also highly-likeable. Their #1 goal is “Customer Satisfaction”.
II. IN THE FIELD → WE ARE THE “FURNACE PHYSICIANS”!
STEP 1: INITIAL INTERVIEW
Before a doctor performs a physical examination, they ask their patients a series of initial questions. The answers to these questions help the physician accurately diagnose the problem and then prescribe the most appropriate and effective treatment. Your field technician is your HVAC “Physician”. To effectively diagnose and repair any issues with your heating and cooling equipment, he will conduct an initial interview with you, the customer. Don't worry if you don't know all of the answers - but the more information he has, the better.
STEP 2: DIAGNOSIS
On their own, our highly-trained technicians have the tools and knowledge to quickly and accurately diagnose issues with your heating or cooling system. But even the best doctors benefit from the knowledge, experience and advice of other
experts and specialists in their field. On each service call, our field technicians consult in real-time with a technical adviser and a parts specialist via live-feed or recorded video and job-site photos. This collaboration improves information sharing, increases diagnostic accuracy and expedites repairs.
STEP 3: SCORECARD
A difficult decisions for both the technician and the homeowner is determining whether it is best to invest money into repairing or replacing a failed HVAC system. GHAC, Inc. has developed an exclusive 10-item “Scorecard” which provides a Grade for each inspected heating and cooling unit. This Grade helps the homeowner and the technician make informed, objective decisions about their heating and cooling system.
Score & Grade
90-100 = A = Strongly Recommend Repair
80-89 = B = Recommend Repair (but will provide replacement option)
70-79 = C = Compare Price Options of Repair vs. Replacement
60-69 = D = Recommend Replacement (but will provide repair option)
Below 60 = F = Strongly Recommend Replacement
STEP 4: PRESCRIPTION
After diagnosing your illness, your doctor will typically prescribe rest, exercise, medication, surgery, or a combination of these, to get (or keep) you in good health. Your “Furnace Physician” will do the same for your heating and cooling system. Based on the diagnosis and the Scorecard results, he will recommend the best treatment options to keep your heating and cooling system operating at its best.