Gas Furnace Packages
Not every customer has the same needs when it comes to their heating and cooling equipment.
For that reason, we have designed our pricing to make choosing the system that best fits your particular needs as simple as possible.
Once a System Consultant determines the proper equipment size for your application, you will be able to choose from one of the following three packages:
"PRE-SEASON SPECIAL" - Thru March 31, 2016 - SAVE $200 on all Gas Furnace Packages!
York® LX Series TM9X Furnace
- Efficiency of up to 95.5% AFUE provides more heat for less money.
- Compact 33-inch height fits the space in your place.
- Advanced X-13 blower motor provides effective air distribution while consuming less power.
York® Latitude™ TM9V Furnace
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency up to 96% AFUE provides more heat for less.
- Two-Stage gas valve provides increased comfort and automatically adjust to the heat demand in your home.
- Variable speed blower provides quiet, efficient circulation.
- Integrated ClimaTrak™ Comfort System tailors operation to the needs of your locale.
1. How long should a Gas Furnace last?
The standard life expectancy of a gas furnace is somewhere between 20-25 years depending on the quality of the unit and the location. Units installed in crawlspace or a damp basement generally don’t last quite as long.
2. Is it safe to have a Gas Furnace in my house?
Modern gas furnaces are very safe and quiet. The advanced controls and safety functions make them as safe, if not safer, than other heating options for your home.